Having completed the first three phases of the LEAP approach, analysts should be ready to provide an integrated assessment of material nature-related risks and opportunities to company executives. This includes advice about the market disclosure of nature-related risks in accordance with the TNFD draft disclosure recommendations.
- P1: Strategy and resource allocation – What risk management, strategy and resource allocation decisions should be made as a result of this analysis?
- P2: Performance management – How will we set targets and define and measure progress?
- P3: Reporting – What will we disclose in line with the TNFD disclosure recommendations?
- P4: Presentation – Where and how do we present our nature-related disclosures?
Internal and External Tools to Support your analysis
- TNFD Draft Disclosure Recommendations
- SBTN guidance on target setting, monitoring and evaluation
- Standards body guidance on disclosure presentation
Suggested outputs from the PREPARE Phase
- Integrated disclosure of nature-related risks and opportunities in line with the TNFD draft disclosure recommendations.